If you are in the car wash business, we know you have a lot to keep track of, from managing appointments and battling the weather, to providing quotes and stock management. If you’re tired of constantly running out of car detailing products, it’s time to consider moving to larger sizes. Not only can this save you time and money, but it’s also better for the environment. Autoglym offer a variety of products in larger sizes, so you can enjoy these benefits without sacrificing quality.
There are several great reasons to purchase your favourite Autoglym products in larger sizes:
- Cost savings: One of the biggest advantages of purchasing Autoglym products in larger sizes is the cost savings. Buying in larger sizes means a lower cost per litre, which can add up to significant savings over time.
- Convenience: Purchasing Autoglym Professional products in larger sizes can also be more convenient, as it means you won’t need to restock as often, leaving you free to get on with detailing your customers cars. This can be particularly beneficial for products that you use frequently such as wheel cleaners, multi-purpose cleaners and shampoo.
- Reduced packaging waste: By purchasing products in larger sizes, you can reduce the amount of packaging waste generated. for example, 1 x 25L bottle will reduce packaging weight by 65%, vs the same volume of chemical supplied in 5 x 5L’s.
- Better for the environment: In addition to reducing packaging waste, purchasing products in larger sizes can also be better for the environment in other ways. For example, it can reduce the carbon footprint associated with manufacture and transportation, as fewer trips are required to deliver the same amount of product.
- Stockpiling: By buying in larger sizes, you can also stockpile products that you use regularly, which can be particularly useful if you work in a remote location, or your schedule means you are not always available to accept a delivery.
If you’re getting busy, why not move up larger pack sizes? Not only does the cost per use come tumbling down, saving you money, but we’ll do all the heavy lifting and have it dropped at your door. Contact us today to arrange a meeting with your local Product Specialist to discuss your business needs.