IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
To protect our hard working team, their families, and the community, we are operating strict social distancing measures throughout our business. We have minimised the number of individuals on all of our sites at any one time, enhanced the daily cleaning and sanitation of all areas of our buildings and instigated home working for all of our team who are able to work remotely.
In response to increased demand, Autoglym has opened a brand new, beautifully polished and 'socially distanced by design' fulfilment centre for Autoglym.com.
- We are pleased to announce the return of our next working day delivery* service for all UK Mainland orders placed before 12pm!
- *Please note that due to local Coronavirus outbreaks and controls, we cannot always guarantee the service of our hard working carrier partners. Delays may happen outside of our control.
- Exceptions apply for Professional Products and addresses in Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Wight and Isle of Man. See our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
- For your safety, our delivery drivers will not ask for a signature upon delivery. They will record your name from a distance, and may take a photograph of your delivery.
- Our hard working friendly Customer Care team are all now working from home. Like many of us around the country, this has taken a period of adjustment.
- Due to an unprecedented number of calls and emails, we may take up to 48 hours to respond to your email or voicemail.
- Please help us to help you and others faster. We kindly ask that you only contact us if your order has not arrived within 2 working days (7 working days for non-mainland UK). Our team will respond as soon as possible if your order has not been received within this timeframe.
- Our team always approach every contact with a smile. We appreciate your kindness and understanding at this time.
We thank you for your understanding and patience,
The Autoglym Family
Autoglym Business Continuity
Since late January 2020, we have been closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus across the world. Since that time, we have been taking action to ensure that our business continuity plans support our customers and we have implemented them where it has become necessary for us to do so. Our Business Continuity Team, comprising of members of the Board and of the senior management team, meet on a daily basis to monitor the fast evolving situation globally. Whilst we are sure you appreciate this is a constantly evolving situation, we anticipate that under the most currently foreseeable contingencies, we will be able to continue supporting and servicing our customers, including operating Autoglym.com.
The Autoglym Team
To avoid placing our own staff and our visitors at risk and to prevent us from contributing to the spread of the virus, the Company had already implemented social distancing measures by minimising the number of individuals at any one time on all of our sites, enhanced the daily cleaning and sanitation of all areas of our buildings and instigated home working for those of our staff that are able to work remotely.Following the latest UK Government advice, our staff have been advised not to travel, unless they are travelling to and from their place of work (in those instances where they can’t work from home) and are using technology, such as video conferencing, as a substitute for face to face meetings. In addition to the above, we have now restricted external visitors to our sites to essential visits only, for example, for necessary deliveries. All essential visitors must wash their hands before entering the building, and follow social distancing instructions.
I am an Autoglym B2B Customer, what extra measures apply to me?
You can find our full corporate Coronavirus statement here.