80% Alcohol WHO approved hand sanitiser to kill bacteria, viruses, and harmful germs.
Hand Sanitiser is an 80% alcohol based, World Health Organisation approved formulation, to help you kill viruses, germs and bacteria from hands.
When you are away from home, office, or on the forecourt there is not always access to soap and water to wash your hands.
This is why we have introduced Autoglym Hand Sanitiser, a quick and easy way for you to keep clean and reduce the chance of spreading germs to yourself, others or onto surfaces.
- An 80% alcohol based hand rub.
- World Health Organisation approved formula passes EN 1500 Test - Effective against bacteria and viruses.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Hand Sanitiser facilitates regular hand hygiene where soap and water is unavailable, meeting current and expected future personal hygiene needs.
- Hand Sanitiser protects you, your staff, and your customers from the transmission of harmful bacteria, viruses and germs captured on hands.
- EN certified formulation provides independent reassurance that Hand Sanitiser has passed testing which measures eradication of harmful germs.
- Clean and hygienic hands are very important and inline with best practice. This simple to use product helps achieve that goal.
IMPORTANT: For Professional Use Only
1. Apply a palmful of Hand Sanitiser and cover all surfaces of the hands.
2. Rub hands until dry.
Q: How do I use this?
A: Apply a £2 sized amount to palm, and rub hands together, back and front until dry.
Q: Will it kill viruses/bacteria?
A: Yes, the ingredients in Autoglym Hand Sanitiser, primarily the volume and type of alcohol, have been shown to kill a wide range of viruses.
Q: Does it meet any regulatory benchmarks?
A: The WHO recommended formulation that we are using has been tested according to EN1500 which is the test method for hygienic hand rubs. As the formulation contains above the recommended minimum of 60% alcohol to be seen as effective, it will kill most viruses at this concentration.
Q: Can it be used on other surfaces, not just my hands?
A: We recommend that this is used for hands only as that is its intended purpose.
Q: Is Autoglym Hand Sanitiser any different to other hand sanitisers?
A: This sanitiser is 80% alcohol and has been manufactured to meet World Health Organisation standards. By their nature many sanitisers are similar as they have one primary job, to sanitise. However the high alcohol content of our product was chosen to offer a high level of efficacy.