Rapid Renovator, buffing pads and cloths.
- Rapid action one compound, one pad solution is uniquely blended to provide both cut and finish
- Leaves an outstanding gloss finish that, in most cases, requires no refining
- Quickly and safely removes light to medium paint defects
- Filler free ensuring a permanent finish
- Silica and silicone free
- Kit Contains: X1 1L Rapid Renovator, X1 160mm Renovating Pad, X1 125mm Renovating Pad for intricate areas, X1 Microfibre Finishing Cloth
- Single stage technology offers maximum speed and value for money
- Effective upselling opportunity to generate additional income
- Simple one compound, one pad process saves time and effort for the user
- Pack conveniently contains everything required for the perfect result
IMPORTANT: For Professional Use Only
1. Thoroughly clean and dry the vehicle, ensuring any industrial fallout and contamination is removed from the paintwork. Remove any tar and previous polishes and coatings from the surface using Autoglym Tar & Adhesive Remover.
2. Mask any swage lines, badges, delicate trim and difficult to reach areas with tape or film.
3. Apply sparingly with a cloth, sponge or paintbrush
4. Working on a section at a time, apply the pad to the top of the panel then start the machine at a low speed (600 - 800 RPM). Pass over the area in a horizontal motion, gradually increasing the speed to 1500 - 1800 RPM. Add more product as needed and continue until the desired result is achieved.