Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser
Stay safe on every journey with our EN certified all-purpose sanitiser. Effectively destroy harmful contageons with rapid anti-bacterial and anti-viral action.
This all-purpose sanitiser with anti-bacterial and anti-viral action is ideal for occasional deep sanitising or daily maintenance of all washable vehicle surfaces. The highly effective, anti-bacterial sanitiser kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses including Coronavirus, Flu, SARS, and H1N1.
EN 1276 and EN 14476 certified, Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser is highly effective in the destruction of harmful micro-organisms and viruses, leaving a safe and sanitised, fragrance free finish.
With handy spray action, multi-surface sanitiser is ideal for regular use during your daily travels, or as part of a regular detail, protecting you and your passengers. Quickly sanitise steering wheels, fuel filler caps, driving controls, handles, dashboards and all other washable surfaces.
- Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces prior to sanitising.
- Shake well. Always pre-test colour fastness of surfaces before use, especially leather.
- Spray directly onto the surface to be sanitised. This may include dashboards, doors, sun visors, mirrors, leather, fabric surfaces, steering wheels, gear sticks, exterior and interior door handles and more.
- Spray a fine mist directly to navigation and infotainment areas. Do not saturate.
- Allow two minutes contact time then wipe with a clean microfibre cloth. No need to rinse.
Protect from low temperatures and frost.
Q: Will it kill bacteria and viruses? Does it meet any regulatory benchmarks?
A: Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser is an all-purpose sanitiser with anti-bacterial and anti-viral action. It is certified to EN 1276 and EN 14476 standard to kill 99.999% of bacteria and viruses including Coronavirus, Flu, SARS and H1N1.
Q: Will it stain my plastics/is it safe to use on all interior surfaces?
A: No it will not cause stains, it is safe to use on plastic and all washable vehicle surfaces. Avoid letting the product dry on.
Q: Will it cause any damage or discolouration to any of the surfaces (upholstery, plastics)?
A: No it will not cause stains, damage, or discolouration. It is safe to use on all washable vehicle surfaces. Avoid letting the product dry on.
Q: How long does it last?
A: Use as often as required. No defined reapplication interval, that will depend on how often vehicle is used.
Q: Will I get any skin irritation?
A: We advise you wear gloves during use. Wash skin thoroughly after handling.