Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser
All-purpose sanitiser with anti-bacterial and anti-viral action for deep sanitising, across all surfaces.
All-purpose sanitiser with anti-bacterial and anti-viral action for deep sanitising, daily maintenance and hygiene control across all washable surfaces inside and out.
- Highly effective, anti-bacterial sanitiser.
- Passes EN 1276 Test - Effective against harmful micro-organisms.
- Maintains clean and hygienic conditions.
- For all washable surfaces, interior and exterior.
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria.
- Eliminates unpleasant odours.
- Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser meets the current, and expected future need to sanitise vehicle surfaces, protecting you, your staff, and your customers as business returns to normal.
- EN certified formulation provides independent reassurance that Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser has passed testing which measures bacteria eradication performance.
- Clean and hygienic surfaces are very important and inline with best practice. This simple to use product helps achieve that goal.
- Can be used on all vehicle surfaces, inside and out, making Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser extremely versatile. Just one solution is required for all vehicle sanitising requirements.
- 99,999% bacteria kill rate is a reassuring and independently validated statistic to provide peace of mind for your valeting/detailing customers and staff.
- Odour Elimination gives your customers additional peace of mind by returning to a clean smelling vehicle cabin.
IMPORTANT: For Professional Use Only
1. Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces prior to sanitising.
2. Ready to use. Do not dilute. Shake well. Always pre-test colour fastness of surfaces before use.
3. Spray directly onto the surface to be sanitised. Allow two minutes contact time then wipe with a clean microfibre cloth.
4.No need to rinse.
Q: Will it kill bacteria? Does it meet any regulatory benchmarks?
A: All-purpose sanitiser with anti-bacterial action. Passes EN 1276 Kills 99.999% of bacteria
Q: Will it stain my plastics/is it safe to use on all interior surfaces?>
A: No it will not cause stains, it is safe to use on plastic and all washable vehicle surfaces. Avoid letting the product dry on.
Q: Will it cause any damage or discolouration to any of the surfaces (upholstery, plastics)?
A: No it will not cause stains, damage, or discolouration. It is safe to use on all washable vehicle surfaces. Avoid letting the product dry on.
Q: How long does it last?
A: Use as often as required. No defined reapplication interval, that will depend on how often vehicle is used.
Q: Will I get any skin irritation?
A: We advise you wear gloves during use. Wash skin thoroughly after handling.