A heavy cutting machine polishing compound ideal for quickly removing deep paintwork imperfections
- Diminishing abrasives for perfect combination of cut and finish
- Minimal product fling
- High level of cut
- One compound can be used to start and finish a renovation
- Little to no clean up after use
- Renovates quickly and safely
IMPORTANT: For Professional Use Only
1. Thoroughly clean and dry the vehicle, ensuring any industrial fallout and contamination is removed from the paintwork. Remove any tar and previous polishes and coatings from the surface using Autoglym Tar & Adhesive Remover.
2. Using a medium foam pad (we recommend the white Autoglym Renovate Pad), apply three dots of Rapid Renovator Plus, each about the size of a pea, directly to the pad. More product will be required for a fresh pad.
3. Working on a section at a time, apply the pad to the top of the panel then start the machine at a low speed (600 - 800 RPM). Pass over the area in a horizontal motion, gradually increasing the speed to 1500 - 1800 RPM. Add more product as needed and continue until the desired result is achieved.