Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Headlight Restoration Complete Kit
Real life results #autoglym
Everything you need to restore clarity to headlight lenses
Dull, cloudy headlight lenses can spoil the face of your car and hamper the performance of the bulbs.
Headlight Restoration Complete Kit is an effective solution to restore clarity to your headlights.
Designed to work with any electric drill, this kit will quickly, safely and effectively renovate plastic headlight lenses.
Winner of the 2016 'Best Buy' in the Auto Express Powered Headlight Restoration Kit group test.
- 100ml Headlight Restoration Compound
- 1 x Drill bit backing plate
- 6 x P800 sanding abrasive disc
- 4 x P1500 sanding abrasive disc
- 1 x P2000 sanding foam disc
- 1 x P3000 sanding foam disc
- 1 x White compounding pad
- 1 x Microfibre cloth
In order to use this system you must be confident in using a high speed drill. The paintwork must be fully masked off to avoid damage.
Note: This product is not suitable for use on glass headlight lenses.
How to use this product
- Clean the lens with a shampoo and dry.
- Mask to protect paintwork.
- Sand with abrasive discs to remove heavy defects.
- Sand with foam discs to refine scratches.
- Polish with restoring compound to achieve a crystal clear finish.
Before use, please refer to the full instructions leaflet inside pack.
Wash the supplied accessories as required in clean, warm water and allow to air dry.
Q: How many headlights will I be able to restore with this kit?
A: Autoglym Headlight Restoration Kit is designed to restore one set of headlights (2 headlights total).
Q: Can I use this on glass headlights?
A: Headlight Restoration Kit is only suitable for plastic headlights.
Q: Will this kit remove scratches from my headlights?
A: The Headlight Restoration Complete Kit is designed to restore hazy or dull headlights. Although it is not designed to remove scratches, it may remove light scratches. The surface may require working for longer than usual to remove them.