IN THESE TERMS
When you access and use our autoglym.com website or download our Autoglym App (our "Site"), these terms tell you the rules for using our Site, so please read them carefully. If you buy any products from our Site, the Terms and Conditions below will also apply.
- Who we are and how to contact us.
- By using our Site You accept these terms.
- How we collect and use information about you.
- If you choose to buy something from us
- We may make changes to our Site
- We may suspend or withdraw our Site
- Our Site is only for users in the UK
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our Site
- Information on this Site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you through your use of our Site
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our Site
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
- Trade Marks
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1.1 Our Site is operated by 'Autoglym' a trading name of Altro Limited ("We", "Us", "Our"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00154159 and our registered office is at Works Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 1NW.Our VAT number is 213228308. When we refer to "You", We mean the person who accesses or use our Site or buys products from our Site.
1.2 To contact us, please use our contact form at https://www.autoglym.com/contact or telephone our customer service line on +44 1462 677 766, or contact your usual representative.
1.3 If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
1.4 When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
2. BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
2.1 By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. This is important as it creates a contract between us and you which You must comply with.
2.2 If you do not agree to these terms, please don't use our Site.
2.3 We recommend that you print these terms for future reference.
3. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
3.2 We may change these terms from time to time. Every time you use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. You can check the date on which our terms were last updated using the date and version number shown at the top of the terms. By using our Site after a change has been made to our terms, this will demonstrate your acceptance of our updated terms.
4. IF YOU CHOOSE TO BUY SOMETHING FROM US
4.1 If you choose to buy something from our Site, our Online Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the things that you buy from us. You can find a copy of these here.
5. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
5.1 Our Site is dynamic, and we may change our Site from time to time as our business and products change and our customers' requirements change. We will update and change our Site in the future to reflect changes to our products, Our users' needs and our business priorities or to provide additional information or to change the services and functions which our Site can perform. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any changes.
6. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
6.1 Our Site is made available free of charge.
6.2 We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted and Our Site may not be available due to business, operational and security reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
6.3 You are responsible for ensuring that anybody who accesses our Site through your internet connection or using your device are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
7. OUR SITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE UK
7.1 Our Site is directed to users located in the United Kingdom. We do not recommend that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
8. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
8.1 We will provide access to some parts of the Site using a username and password system:
8.2 You must keep your username and password confidential and tell us immediately if you think it has been lost, stolen or copied without your permission.
8.3 If you log into our Site using your user name and password, you mustn't leave it unattended. Please ensure you securely log-out of our Site when you have finished any session which uses your user name and password.
8.4 If we consider that your account is being used without your permission, we will disable access to our Site – please contact us using the details in Section 1.2 above if you cannot access our Site.
9. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIALS ON OUR SITE
9.1 We either own or are permitted to use the materials on our Site (including any intellectual property rights which may protect our Site including the software code, text or image displayed on our Site). We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
9.2 You may print off copies and you may download extracts of any page(s) from our Site for your own personal use. Because our Site contains materials which contain our intellectual property rights or those of others who permit us to use their materials, there are certain restrictions which you must comply with when using our Site – you must not:
- change the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- use any of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without our written permission.
- disrupt the operation of our Site or access to it or stop or make it difficult for any other person to access or use our Site.
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape", "data mine", or in any other way gather content or information from or reproduce our Site or the content of our Site or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our Site.
- remove or hide or change any copyright, trade mark (whether registered or unregistered) or other proprietary rights notices from our Site or the materials available from it.
10. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
10.1 Our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or deciding not to take, any action on the basis of the information on our Site. If you would like to discuss any of the information on our Site, please contact us by using our contact form at https://www.autoglym.com/contact or calling our customer service line on +44 1462 677 766, or by contacting your usual representative and we would be happy to discuss any questions with you.
10.2 We try to ensure that the information on our Site is current and accurate, but we don't guarantee this.
11. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
11.1 Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by other organisations, these links are provided for your information only. Just because we provide these links doesn't mean we approve or endorse the other websites that they link to. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Other sites will also have their own terms (including any other site of ours which you may link to from this Site) – it is important that you check the terms of those other sites to ensure that you are happy to accept them before using them.
11.2 This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to social media pages, video-sharing sites, bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
11.3 If you become aware of any material that is illegal or could comprise or be connected to child sexual abuse or exploitation or could comprise terrorist content or be connected to terrorism, please contact us immediately on https://www.autoglym.com/contact.
11.4 If you wish to complain about any other content, please contact us on https://www.autoglym.com/contact.
12. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE
12.1 Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any other product or services by us to you, the terms of which will be set out in a separate agreement between us and you (including our Terms and Conditions below, where you buy things from our Site).
- You also acknowledge and agree that the operation of our Site is dependent upon the internet and telephone networks working properly, and that we do not guarantee and will not be liable for these in any way
12.2 If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
12.3 If you are a consumer using our Site, we will be responsible for any damage which you suffer if We don't do what we say we will do in these Terms or We don't comply with the law.
12.4 If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
13. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
13.1 We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
13.2 You are responsible for configuring your computers, laptops, smartphones and any other devices to access our Site and we would recommend that You use your own virus protection software.
13.3 You must not misuse our Site by introducing any harmful code to our Site which is designed to damage our Site or which will result in damage to our Site (this includes viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful). You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. If you do any of these things, you will commit a criminal offence. We will report any of these things to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing any details which we have to them (which may include your identity, contact details and information about any devices used for this purpose). If you do any of these things, we will stop your access to our Site.
14. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
14.1 You may link to our Site's home page, as long as is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not link to any subpages of any password protected area of our Site or make any direct links to files on our Site which are made available to you.
14.2 You must not:
- establish a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part unless We have given You written permission.
- insert those links on any other website which contains any content which is illegal, infringes any rights, such as the intellectual property rights of another person or contains any adult content.
- establish a link or deep-link to our Site in any other website that is not owned by you.
- frame our Site on any other site or create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
14.3 We can cancel any linking permission at any time and object to any such links and require you to remove them.
14.4 If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us using our contact form at https://www.autoglym.com/contact.
15. WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
15.1 If you are a consumer, please note that these terms and our relationship with you are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
15.2 If you are a business, these terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and that we may bring proceedings against you in any court anywhere in the world, particularly in circumstances where our intellectual property rights are infringed or your actions result in Us seeking emergency relief such as an injunction.
16. TRADE MARKS
AUTOGLYM is a UK registered trade mark of Altro Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.