Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Use of the Autoglym Website
By opening the Autoglym Website or downloading the Autoglym App you accept the following Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time.
Terms and Conditions
Autoglym own all trademarks, copyright and intellectual property rights in the material contained in this website and on The Autoglym App unless otherwise stated. Conditions of access to this website and use of The Autoglym App and the material contained in it are as follows:
- Access any part of the website
- Print off one copy of any individual page for your own information
Things you must not do:
- You must not Make further copies onto paper or store onto disk or other storage and retrieval system of distribute, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in this website except as specifically permitted above.
- You must not copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise use in any way the whole or part of any material from this website or The Autoglym App for any purpose.
- You must not alter, modify or adapt the whole or any part of this website or The Autoglym App.
- You must not remove or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in this website or The Autoglym App or in the original material from any material copied or printed off from this website or The Autoglym App and you agree that as between us and you all ownership in The Autoglym App remains with us.
- You must not carry out any reverse engineering on The Autoglym App or any functionality of this website.
- You must not use any Internet-based service to harm or impair anyone else's use of The Autoglym App, and must not use such service to try to gain unauthorised access to any service, data or account by any means.
Autoglym endeavour to ensure that the information contained in this website and The Autoglym App is both current and accurate. However no express or implied warranties or representations are made concerning anything contained herein.
The information in this site and The Autoglym App is intended for customers of Autoglym.
Autoglym accepts no responsibility for loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained in this website or for typographical or other errors or omissions.
Law and Jurisdiction
This website and The Autoglym App was created and is operated according to the laws of England. In determining any disputes in relation to this website the laws of England will apply and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Autoglym app
- The Autoglym App can be downloaded and used on a mobile device running an operating system supported by us, from which you can access the internet.
- Updates to The Autoglym App may be issued periodically through the supplying app store. For some devices, updates will be downloaded automatically. If this does not happen, you will need to update the app yourself from your app store. We may display in-App messages when you try to log on to remind you to do this. Depending on the update, you may not be able to use the App until the latest version has been downloaded.
Links to External Websites
The Autoglym website includes links to external websites. These links are given only to help provide additional information quickly and easily.
Autoglym accepts no responsibility for the content, products or services provided by any of these linked websites. By accessing these you will be subject to their Terms and Conditions and specifically acknowledge that Autoglym is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users, links or third parties.
Acceptance of order - our contract
When you place an order on our website or via The Autoglym App, you will view an order confirmation page and receive an order confirmation email from Autoglym Shop. This page and email confirm receipt of your order and its details, they do not form a contract to a sale at this point. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product/products, which is accepted by us at the point when we debit your card and despatch the goods to you.
When you place an order on our website please make sure that your Account address is the address your credit/debit card is registered to. Your card authorisation process is checked against your Account address and if it is not correct your card will be declined and your order delayed until we receive the correct details from you.
Try as we might, there may be occasions when a product will be mispriced on our website. Please be assured that we verify prices as part of our despatch procedure. If a product's correct price is lower than advertised on our site you will be charged the lower price. If a product's correct price is higher than advertised on our site, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before despatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices currently include VAT at the prevailing rate where applicable.
All orders that are received before 1pm Mon-Fri, we shall endeavor to despatch from our warehouse the same day via Royal Mail or our couriers City Link or Parcelforce, subject to security checks and payment clearances.
We currently only despatch products to UK addresses.
Our standard service for UK orders is a 1-2 working day service. Deliveries can be dependant on our friendly courier drivers and postal workers. A despatch email is sent when parcels leave our warehouse.
If there is going to be a delay for any reason we will let you know. All quoted delivery times are based on standard working days i.e. Mon - Fri (excluding public holidays etc).
Postage and packaging
The cost of postage and packing for items ordered is displayed automatically in your basket during the order process. The cost is £4.99
We only charge you delivery once per order, even if we send you more than one parcel. (The full delivery charge is charged on the first parcel despatched)
We accept most major credit and debit cards and process payment at the point an order placed.