Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Intensive Tar Remover
Real life results #autoglym
A safe, fast acting solution to remove stubborn tar spots, glue residue, pen marks, oil and fuel stains inside and out
During warm weather the road surface can disintegrate and small specks of tar are flicked onto your car and can be difficult to remove with shampoo alone. These spots show up especially well on light coloured cars and can spoil the look of a clean car.
Intensive Tar Remover can be used on the exterior of your car to remove tar spots, adhesive residues, fuel stains and tree sap.
It can be used on the interior of your car to remove ink, chewing gum, glue residue and oil stains from seats, carpets and hard surfaces.
Pro Tip: Use to remove polish and wax residue from rubber and plastic trim.
How to use this product
- Apply directly to tar spots using a clean cotton cloth.
- Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposits of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesive residues may require gentle rubbing.
- Pre-test fabric colour fastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to a clean cotton cloth and work inwards on the stain.
- Gently rub with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface to dry.
- Clean fabric with Interior Shampoo to remove any residue.
Q: Can I use Intensive Tar Remover on alloy wheels and tyres to remove hard tar spots?
A: Yes Intensive Tar Remover can be used on alloy wheels and tyres to remove hard tar spots.
Q: Can I use Intensive Tar Remover on my interior to remove stains?
A: Yes, Intensive Tar Remover is great at breaking down grease stains from interior fabrics. Simply apply to the affected area and agitate with an interior sponge or Interior Microfibre. Once this is done, we recommend to clean the entire seat or carpet with Car Interior Shampoo to achieve a clean, even finish.
Q: Can Intensive Tar Remover be used to remove glue residue from my bodywork?
A: Yes, Intensive Tar Remover is also great for breaking down any glue residue on your bodywork. Simply apply Intensive Tar Remover to the affected area and allow to dwell for a few moments. The glue should begin to break down and finish by gently wiping the area with a Hi-Tech Microfibre.