Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Leather Clean & Protect Complete Kit
Real life results #autoglym
Everything you need to clean and protect leather surfaces
Automotive leather is a hard wearing, yet comfortable material. To ensure it remains healthy and supple it must be cared for regularly.
The Autoglym leather range has been developed with leading automotive brands to clean and protect without discolouring or affecting the natural matt finish.
This comprehensive 2 stage kit contains everything that you need:
- 500ml Leather Cleaner
- 500ml Leather Care Balm
- 1 x Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry
- 1 x Perfect Polish Applicator
Wash the supplied accessories as required in clean, warm water and allow to air dry.
Note: For use on automotive leather only, unsuitable for household leather and clothing.
How to use this product
- Vacuum the interior thoroughly, using a soft brush to remove as much dust and dirt as possible.
- Shake well and test a small inconspicuous area first to check for water staining and colour fastness.
- Spray Leather Cleaner sparingly onto a microfibre cloth and gently apply to the leather, spending longer on any stains or dirt trap areas.
- After 2 minutes remove the remaining cleaner and dirt by wiping over the area with a damp Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry rinsing it frequently in clean water.
- Allow the surface to dry to a natural finish and then protect with Leather Care Balm.
For use on automotive leather only, not suitable for unsealed leather, suede or highly porous surfaces.
Q: Is this kit suitable for use on household leather?
A: We do not recommend the use of our Leather Cleaner or Leather Care Balm on household leather as it has only been tested on automotive leather. Due to the vast array of finishes available on household leather we cannot guarantee compatibility.
Q: Can I use Leather Care Balm on perforated leather seats?
A: Yes, although we would advise to apply sparingly to the applicator to avoid filling the perforations with Leather Care Balm. You can repeat this process to ensure you fully nourish the leather without leaving excess residue behind.