Rapid Aqua Wax is the best kept secret in car care. Our carnauba based wax can be applied directly to a wet vehicle straight after washing, giving you a stunning hard wax finish in just a fraction of the time. It can be used to protect all exterior surfaces including paint, plastic, rubber and glass leaving you with a car to be proud of.
Winner of the 2015 'Best Buy' award in Auto Express Wet Wax group test.
Contains real carnauba wax.
- 500ml Rapid Aqua Wax
- 2 x Blue Microfibre Cloths
- Wash the vehicle with an Autoglym Shampoo and leave wet.
- Shake well and apply Rapid Aqua Wax sparingly to all exterior surfaces excluding the windscreen. 2-3 sprays per panel are sufficient.
- Use the first clean microfibre cloth to spread Rapid Aqua Wax until there is an even coating over all surfaces.
- Buff to a shine with the second clean, dry microfibre cloth.
- Stand back and admire.
Q: Is Rapid Aqua Wax a true wax or is it a polish and do you recommend it to be used between High Definition Wax treatments?
A: Rapid Aqua Wax is a wax and is not a polish. Aqua Wax contains carnauba wax and is perfect for use as a top up in between High Definition Wax applications.
Q: Can I use Rapid Aqua Wax on alloy wheels?